A very straightforward question, with a number of very simple answers. How about these for three of the best?
In one word: “Yes”
In two words: “Bolton Staffing”
In three words: “The Remote Revolution”
Three rather varied solutions, but all resulting in the same outcome:
Bolton Staffing’s remote offshore staff will provide you with the specific skill-sets and competencies your project requires while improving your productivity for less than half the cost.
And that is the Remote Revolution in a nutshell.
Here are 5 Reasons Bolton Staffing Makes Hiring Remote Temporary Workers a Viable Option:
- Bolton Saffing sources our remote workers from a global talent pool. This means we can fill the specific role you need, whether it be clerical, administrative, technical or managerial.
- It doesn’t matter how many virtual staff you need. With Bolton Staffing you can build your project seat by seat, or start with a substantial team for a major project.
- Bolton’s remote staff are dedicated to your project and work solely for you. Because they are employed full time and supervised by us, you avoid risky work-from-home scenarios.
- Bolton Staffing only charges you for the hours you need your dedicated virtual employee(s) to work, and nothing more. A full-time contract usually comprises 160 work hours per month, but Bolton Staffing offers the flexibility to create long or short term contracts tailored to your specific requirements.
- Bolton Staffing provides a turnkey solution that includes facilities, human resources, recruitment, payroll, and inclusive services for all your offshore team members.
The end result is cost savings for your company combined with improved productivity. Bolton Staffing takes the work out of recruiting for you, allowing you to focus on the daily operations of your business.