If this is a question you are asking yourself, you obviously haven’t heard about the Remote Revolution yet. Entrepreneurs and large and small businesses around the world are turning to remote offshore staff to fill positions with skilled virtual employees quicker and cheaper.
The Greatest Advantage of Hiring Remote Workers: Value for Money
Remote Staffing Providers help companies from a diverse range of industries and locations from around the globe maximize profitability and productivity by augmenting their workforces through remote staffing. They do this by sourcing highly qualified virtual staff, creating significant savings for businesses in terms of time, recruitment and staffing costs and infrastructure.
Here are just 5 advantages to hiring remote offshore staff:
- Proactive Spirit. Remote workers are dedicated to you and will learn and adapt to your corporate culture, values and goals. In fact many companies who hire virtual employees end up extending their contracts or hiring them for new projects.
- Value. Remote Staffing Providers generate great value for money as they provide skilled remote workers for as little as half the cost of regular employees.
- Savings. Not only on the high costs of hiring locally based staff, but associated HR, recruitment, administration and government fees are eliminated.
- Speed. Remote Staffing Providers allow you to assemble whatever size team you require, comprising varying skill-sets and seniority levels as dictated by your project.
- Sourcing. Perhaps your project requires a skill that is hard to find? You may need to communicate in a particular foreign language, for example. A Remote Staffing Provider can source obscure skill-sets, fast.
Here are a few examples of what people who have worked with offshore virtual staff have to say about their experiences:
“I was facing recruitment and retention problems in my operations department in Singapore. I could never find the correct fit for the job and had to resort to part-timers and interns, which were cumbersome, to say the least. My Remote Staffing Provider came up with the perfect resolution to my problem by providing me with a team, that I hand-picked and interviewed myself, whilst they handled all the HR, Administration and IT requirements for my team there. The good thing about this arrangement is that I get to manage my own team, and not just deal with an account manager. My time spent managing my department has dropped tremendously as I have a very competent team. My savings on hiring remote staff are about 20%.”
Dinesh Charles, Head, Database Operations
“Before I hired remote staff, I had to manage support completely myself, as it was hard to find anyone with the right English skill-set at my current headquarters in Bangkok. It’s great that my Remote Staffing Provider takes care of all the recruitment, office, administrative and legal stuff for my staff in the Philippines so I can focus on building my business and increasing partnerships.”
Thomas Kjeldgaard, Founder & CEO
Don’t you think it’s time your business embraced the Remote Revolution?