So you want to become a Virtual Assistant? Before jumping in feet first consider a few questions. It could mean the difference between just a dream or reality. So spend a few moments to go over the questions below.
- Why do you want to become a Virtual Assistant?
- What specialty skills do you have to offer and what makes those skills stand out from other people’s skills?
- Are you going to work for an agency of yourself?
- Who are your clients?
- Do you have the funds to start up a business?
- When will you work at home and will your family support your venture?
- Are you comfortable promoting yourself to sell your services?
- Do you have the necessary equipment and office space?
- Are you willing to put in whatever hours it takes to make your business succeed?
- Do you have the motivation to stick to it. You will not have…
View original post 72 more words